As a pregnant mom, wondering whether that little bundle of joy inside you is a pretty little girl or a cute little boy is a question with which you’re probably familiar. Common sense dictates that increasing your chances of conceiving a girl or a boy are old wives tales. But, what if there is some truth to these legends? Can certain symptoms indicate that you’ll be a proud mom of a baby girl? As incredible as it sounds, it is true! Here we learn more about these symptoms and signs of having a girl baby!
Symptoms Of Baby Girl During Pregnancy:
Some of the noticeable symptoms of baby girl during pregnancy are:
1. Higher Heart Rate:
- The physician monitors your baby’s heart rate closely. If the heart rate is high and above 140 -160 beats per minute, it indicates that you are having a baby girl.
- The semi-scientific and risk-free method is quite accurate in indicating your infant’s gender.
2. High Or Low?
- During pregnancy, if you appear to carry your baby higher it indicates that you are pregnant with a baby girl.
3. Severe Morning Sickness:
- Severe morning sickness is a clear signs of having a baby girl baby.
- Researchers conclude that girls cause more morning sickness in mothers than boys.
4. Skin Acne:
- When blisters and rashes appear on your skin during the gestation phase, it implies the symptoms of having a baby girl.
- The hormonal imbalance in the body triggers acne.
5. Shape Of The Belly:
- The shape of your belly plays a pivotal role in sex determination of your offspring.
- When you carry your baby weight in the front, you will give birth to a boy. But when you carry your baby in the middle, it’s the sign that your having a girl baby.
6. Mood Swings:
- When you experience sudden mood swings like extreme irritability, depression, and anger in your pregnancy you are probably having the signs of being pregnant with a girl baby.
- Those pregnant with a baby girl usually face more pregnancy mood swings than women expecting boys.
7. brea*st Size:
- Keeping a close note of your brea*st size during pregnancy is quite effective in determination of your baby’s sex.
- When the left brea*st appears slightly bigger than the right one, it means a girl. . This is one of the symptoms of girl baby during pregnancy.
8. The Garlic Test:
- When you eat a clove, but your body odor does not change and remains normal, you’re expecting a girl.
- When you are expecting a boy, the smell of garlic easily seeps out of your pores.
9. Do You Sleep On A Particular Side?
- If you sleep on your right side for most of your pregnancy, you can expect giving birth to a baby girl.
10. The Skull Theory:
- When you are pregnant with a girl symptoms then the ultrasound picture shows that your baby possesses a tapered head and rounded lower jaw.
11. The Baking Powder Test:
- Put a single tablespoon of baking powder in a glass and add some your urine into the same glass.
- When the urine reacts with the baking powder and turns fizzy, then you are having a boy. On the other hand, if there occurs no reaction and the urine color remains the same, then it the symptoms of carrying a baby girl.
12. Hair Texture And Glossiness:
- If your hair looks thin and dull, it means that you’re carrying a girl. Whereas, shiny and glossy hair indicates that you are carrying a baby boy.
13. Urine Color:
- The color of your urine helps determine your baby’s sex. Dull yellow colored urine indicates the sign of carrying a girl baby.